Saturday, September 17, 2011

ESPN Needs To Tell Skip Bayless To Just Go Away.

ESPN Needs To Tell Skip Bayless To Just Go Away.


As I write this post I write it knowing Skip Bayless may never get a chance to read it. I don't know if the power to be at ESPN sit in a room and then decide let's ask Skip if he minds looking like a fool on national tv. I find it very hard to believe that a guy who is suppose to have an insight into sports, come across like he has no clue at all. Skip's stance on the Tim Tebow situation has made a joke out of Tebow and has myself and other NFL fans questioning his competence to even speak for ESPN on any subject when it come to sports.

I know there a chance Bayless is just taking the obvious hard line on a lot of bad debate points, however Skip seem to have taken silly to an all time low. It's not just the Tebow debate I'm taking about, it's the way he's going after players and coaches without giving fans any information to back up his point. He gives us no inside information of having talk to anybody that might add creditability to what he is saying.

There is nothing wrong with healthy debate on any sports issues, however when it's take a personal turn to name calling to make your point, it become tiresome and old. Shouting at the top of your lungs to try and get your point across makes a person look ill inform and dumb. Skip Bayless in my opinion is niter informative or entertaining on ESPN's first take, he has become very annoying and predictable. I'm not writing this posts to give any credence to Skip Baylees even knowing it will. I am writing this hoping the power to be at ESPN take a closer look at tape of one their flagship programs and see this guy has no place on it.


Brought to by: AJ Jones from Cambridge
"Let's Talk Football" Visit- www.ajstakeontheNFL.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment