Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What does this mean?




What does this mean?


Now that judge Susan Nelson has ruled the lockout unlawful, will the NFL go back to business as usual? I don't see an easy end to this lockout, I think this has been anticipated by the Owners and Rodger Goodell, which means get ready for one hell of a ride. I can't see the Owners rolling over on this issue, they want the money so I think their all in regardless of the damage it may cause. Because this fight has always been about the billion dollars, I find it hard to believe we will see business as usual until the Owners and Players come to some sort of an agreement ( Now ) on how to spit the billion dollars.

Opening doors to the facility's without coaching and training personnel being there mean's nothing. The Players got permission to go into an empty building, not back to work. I'm not trying to be the Grim-Reaper on the Players tiny win in court, I call it tiny because I don't understand what it really mean's. My son see's the Owners as very smart business men who just want a fair deal for both sides; and will see they can't win in court and make a deal. I sure hope he's right, because up to now I've seen no brightness on either side in this hold negotiating process.

Just remember as the Owners, who are trying to appeal the Judges lockout decision and the Players who as of now can go back to their training facility's, it was a victory for the Players but just a small one. I caution fans to not run around giving each other high five's yet,because this is far from over. This is round 4 of a 12 round fight.


Brought to by: AJ Jones from Cambridge
"Let's Talk Football" Visit- www.ajstakeontheNFL.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment